A luxurious three bedroom apartment occupying the entire top floor of this boutique development, with stunning views across Westminster from the private roof garden.
Beautifully appointed accommodation spanning in excess of 1,500 sq ft (140 sq m), comprises a substantial entrance lobby with glazed double doors leading to a formal reception which in turns flows through to an incredible 32’ open-plan kitchen/dining/living room with dual aspect windows affording views of Westminster; a bespoke kitchen and breakfast bar with Italiana stone worktops, fully fitted with Miele appliances; and stairs leading to an electrically operated glazed sky-door opening to the private terrace.
The luxurious master suite provides bespoke fitted wardrobes and a beautiful marble tiled bathroom with standalone bath, oversized walk-in shower with drench Raindance shower, and underfloor heating. There is a second generous bedroom and a third bedroom which makes an excellent home office, each sharing use of a family bathroom with twin sinks and a walk-in shower.
The apartment is completed by a stunning 280 sq ft private roof terrace with feature lighting, glass balustrades and incredible views across Westminster capturing some of London’s most iconic landmarks.
Specification highlights include:
- Bespoke kitchen by Extreme featuring Italian stone worktops; handleless satin lacquer units; Quooker tap; and a range of Miele appliances including wine cooler.
- Timber flooring to hallway and living areas and luxury carpet to all bedrooms
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Full specification Daikin air heating and cooling system with wall mounted controls in all rooms; underfloor heating to all bathrooms
- Feature ‘Mode’ lighting control system to all rooms with deep ceiling coving with recessed LED accent lighting
- Control 4 Smart Home System, Dolby Atmos to the reception room and stereo speakers to master living room and kitchen